“For three weekends, 47 Dachshunds, more commonly known as Sausage Dogs, will attempt to solve the world’s Human Rights issues.”
This incident is a horrific and tragic one, and one that idol groups and their companies are paying respect to by not taking attention away from by making their comebacks or releasing material. Respect the seriousness of this situation. This is the time to give your thoughts and prayers for all of those people on board that ferry, and their grieving and anxious families. This isn’t the time to fangirl over oppa’s new haircut.
i wanna talk about it but i really dont wanna talk about it
HAVE SOME PENGUINS CHASING A BUTTERFLY
Can I have onee
Today, I am burdened with an incredibly upsetting announcement. Last year, Tumblr was acquired by Yahoo!. Yahoo! attempted to make money from Tumblr, but failed. The cost of operating Tumblr vastly exceeds the income generated by the site.
Yahoo! has decided that as of April…
I know these are a bit old, but I’m cleaning my CDs/DVDs/manga shelves.
What I’m giving:
● Big Show: 2009 BigBang Live Concert | Big Show | Vol. 4
● Big Show: 2009 BigBang Live Concert
● Super Junior the 3rd album Sorry, Sorry! Asia specila edition
● BigBang Vol. 1 since 2007
● BigBang (CD+DVD)
● You can like and reblog as many time as you want
● You don’t have to follow me, but it is appreciated
● You have 48 hours to reply, if you haven’t replied, I’ll will choose someone else
● The giveaway will end on april 5th
● Will ship world while